• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton Ga to WV?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was gonna transport it for the one cost of fuel but not knowing where in WV (large state) I departed the ATL area (went right by PATracys place 10 miles away) and headed north. Guess a town name in the user name information would have helped. Of course I was only going to someplace called Huntersville, WV. I'm going empty and backhauling. Wouldn't have been an issue as long as you would have paid my fuel one way and been available for grabbing it somewhere in that vicinity or on the route up. Bummer. Maybe next time.

And do we have any photos of the WC62? I might have to arrange to haul that.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks