• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air o matic power steering

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ya it sucks how our oddball hobby is subject to getting tottaly ripped off for toys we want..such as SUPER SINGLE RIMS........ and air o matics and lots of other things...
is it a ripoff? not really, considering the cost to manufacture small runs and the precision and quality necessary. Consider the super single rims at $250 each. What does an 18-wheeler rim cost? It's about the same thing in many ways. plus, some of our 'vendors' of these extra goodies keep costs low by waiting till there is a small stack of orders, so a batch can be run.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We sold 18 of them to SS members for $650 each plus shipping last month. Where were you?
Oh, I don't know. I bought mine about a year ago, so it wouldn't have mattered, I guess.

That's the story of my life.

I could win a million dollars on a one-dollar lottery ticket and rear-end a school bus full of attorneys going to a ball game after cashing it in and get sued for a million dollars. And lose!! I'd still be in the hole.

The times I thought I had gotten a good deal in my life, I was wrong. :cry:

Oh well. I'm glad the other members did alrightl. [thumbzup]

Thanks for being a good source for them at least.

Massm35a2

I have PLENTY for sale at $830...Cant wait till I go home on leave. I got 3 to install for myself.....

Thanks again Brian. I got it installed last Friday. What a difference. I did not use the regulator. I think that makes the difference. The Reg was ionly set to 40lbs. Would not give much assist at that. I also used a ball valve. The shut off valve with the kit seems like it was restrictive.

Steers just about as good as a 5 ton now :-D