• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air system relief valve opening on M925...Frozen air lines/valves?

Bighurt

to bad you can't remove the material and bake it. The desiccant we use at work can be recharged by baking, saves a lot until someone sets the oven at 650 instead of 300...

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does.......the element is replaced when changing the desiccant canister (sits in the center under the canister). Here's a picture of both removed :

old desiccant.jpg

The replacement part/package came with both parts, an O ring....and even a little thimble or artic grease.

Milan

I have a same problem on M939 , i place a propane heater under the wet tank and did a trick. Driving for a (one hour ) in cold Idaho valve stop working .
I just install alcohol evaporator i will know soon have it is working , after that i am planning to change valve for new KN-31000 ($25)

rrrr

I had the same issue. I pumped my brakes to keep pressures in check until it would stabilize. I will be putting in a new dryer for the tructor !
I agree having a good knowledge of the truck via the TM's, personal/professional experience and good trouble shooting skills . I went to drive the tructor yesterday got everything to stabilize headed down the road and bang, low air warning brakes come on the truck stops. I had popped an air line. I pushed in the brake override and reved the engine enough to get some air pressure and release the brakes. I was less than a 1/4 from home so I just backed up into the driveway. Took me about 20 minutes to find the line. Being able to hook up my shop air compressor to aid in finding the leak was instrumental. It popped the line for the hand brake at the valve under the cab. Hard to reach but 30 minutes later it was back together and good to go.

rrrr

Went to NAPA to order the dryer filter. I found the cheapest price on the internet and took it in and they beat the price. With taxes it ended costing the same as mail order.

Artisan

Went to NAPA to order the dryer filter. I found the cheapest price on the internet and took it in and they beat the price. With taxes it ended costing the same as mail order.

May I ask what the bottom line was please?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post # 22, DQ6036, Google it!

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please refrain from posting prices(offering to sell) in the regular forums.

We do allow it in the classifieds as a response(wanted to buy), or in the classifieds if your a paid member or vendor.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand, and Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks