• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charging issue (i searched)

cshaw07

i guess i should look at the bright side, i can probably draw the charging system schematic by heart now! I hope my rebuild kit comes in soon for my other alternator, its not working either.

All i can say is wow and i got nailed for bad spelling lol. As For the Alts From Autozone my dad had the same thing happen they tested 2 at one store and we had to go across town and we finally got one on the 3rd try, Not uncommon nowadays thats why i have all mine tested off the shelf also. 2cents and The tms are defintely your friend Guys :]

cshaw07

where did you get your kits? cucv electric? Dont know why i only ordered one kit... im going to order the other one now to rebuild the military alternator i took off so i can put it back on and keep the autozone trash alt as a spare.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Autozone lifetime guarantee just guarantees that you will be swapping that alternator for a lifetime.

badassissimo

cucvelectric seemed to be the best bet for me. It had the positive terminal parts and shipping was included. Came out a few dollars ahead with extra parts.

where did you get your kits? cucv electric? Dont know why i only ordered one kit... im going to order the other one now to rebuild the military alternator i took off so i can put it back on and keep the autozone trash alt as a spare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks