• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charging issue (i searched)

cshaw07

i guess i should look at the bright side, i can probably draw the charging system schematic by heart now! I hope my rebuild kit comes in soon for my other alternator, its not working either.

All i can say is wow and i got nailed for bad spelling lol. As For the Alts From Autozone my dad had the same thing happen they tested 2 at one store and we had to go across town and we finally got one on the 3rd try, Not uncommon nowadays thats why i have all mine tested off the shelf also. 2cents and The tms are defintely your friend Guys :]

cshaw07

where did you get your kits? cucv electric? Dont know why i only ordered one kit... im going to order the other one now to rebuild the military alternator i took off so i can put it back on and keep the autozone trash alt as a spare.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Autozone lifetime guarantee just guarantees that you will be swapping that alternator for a lifetime.

badassissimo

cucvelectric seemed to be the best bet for me. It had the positive terminal parts and shipping was included. Came out a few dollars ahead with extra parts.

where did you get your kits? cucv electric? Dont know why i only ordered one kit... im going to order the other one now to rebuild the military alternator i took off so i can put it back on and keep the autozone trash alt as a spare.