• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare, MI. 8-4-12 General Jims Show Swap List

MatthewH

Looking for an Oil Pressure Gauge for a Hobart Welder, stock equipment in a M887. Thought maybe Jeff would have one.

What about them 900x16 NDT's? How much you getting for them?

citizensoldier

A friend is coming down..He is looking for a good used deuce radiator,heavy medium tow bar,deuce seats, deuce doors, deuce bows and deuce fenders.
I am looking for M37 Canadian ACME transmission or rebuild part, or any info about them. WWII Dodge Combat rims, and some 1100/16 Michelin XL tires.. Oh and a restorable Dodge WC52!!! Hint! Hint! Dopel !!!

Last edited:

wardepartment

Yo, Squatch!
What day are you going down to General Jeff's? I am thinking about trying to stop in for a bit. Good excuse to catch up. Do you know if Google will be in attendance? I wuz hoping to have a set of m-1009 axles to deliver, but I can't seem to get the **** things out in a timely manner. Next time don't say no hurry, I take things too literaly.

T.

MatthewH

Yo, Squatch!
What day are you going down to General Jeff's? I am thinking about trying to stop in for a bit. Good excuse to catch up. Do you know if Google will be in attendance? I wuz hoping to have a set of m-1009 axles to deliver, but I can't seem to get the **** things out in a timely manner. Next time don't say no hurry, I take things too literaly.

T.
I think we're going to be there early Sat morning. I'm riding down with Dave, and Google has to work. Sat night is Veterens night at the speedway, so we have to be back in time for that. I'll let you know when I have a more set time. Oh, don't worry about them axles, not in a hurry for em, its more junk to find a spot for.

MatthewH

Have some M37 parts for sale,
New master cylinder, brake springs, wheel cylinder rebuild kits, used brake shoes, a complete set of backing plates with everything still on them and a set of drums. Converting to 4 wheel disc brakes, so I don't need this stuff.

Set of doors, one new NOS pass side, one well used and abused drivers side

Last edited:

TedG

I can bring a 66" HID light bar NIB if someone is interested in buying it. Mount it on your M998/M35/M800/M900!

natem

:ditto:Every one is welcome. Free vendor space to GLMVPA members. Non member spaces $15.00 (Membership $15.00)

Come on out, bring something to display/sell or just hang out for the day.

One reminder- No live firearms or explosive devices allowed. This is NOT a gun show.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto:Every one is welcome. Free vendor space to GLMVPA members. Non member spaces $15.00 (Membership $15.00)

Come on out, bring something to display/sell or just hang out for the day.
One reminder- No live firearms or explosive devices allowed. This is NOT a gun show.
Natem,

So basically your saying to leave the C4 at home.....?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea Don That's always a good idea as the authorities tend to get upset when they find people running around with C4...................

Anyway as I spend my limited time before work getting ready for an early morning roll out.
I will not load up any axles unless someone says they want some. I'll only be bringing lighter smaller parts.
In addition to what's listed in post#1
I'll also be on the look out for a clutch for my Deuce.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, Humor is a good thing, don't even know what the stuff looks like.

Anyone bringing a M35 air compressor to the show on Saturday......?

camp9

If anyone is interested in a M101 with surge breaks for $600 let me know and I'll bring it down. PM me with your emal and I'll send you some pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks