• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

zout

Getting this on the calender before things get crazy this year.

April 21st Satruday
Chicken BBQ at the LZ in Lilburn Ga
4253 Russet Court 30047 for you GPS guru's
Bring a dish to pass as last year
PETS ARE MANDATORY - we leave no one behind
Children welcome
DJ will be there again for tunes
Starts at day break - ends when the last person says uncle

You have an idea of items that sold last yr for you vendors so bringing your items to sell or can pre-sell for pick up there is absolutely fine.

Trying to get worked out to do this for the Wounded Warriors - or some other cause if it arises (like last year) but this is NOT a rally with a run - this is a meet and greet with awesome food to kick off the year.

MV's not necessary but plenty of room to park - so do not worry about running over in your POV.

Put on your calenders TimTrucks for LA April 28th - Saturday which he will be posting details on.

zout

no kidding - I can only leave him duct tapped to the tree for so long - any longer would be cruel. I have been feeding him a bowl of rice a day to plump that fella up.

See what ya get for snooping around after hours when you don;t belong on the property. He is a PIA so I do not think anyone will miss him.

zout

MD - you need to snatch up Cranetruck and haul his bahuggies down here - after all I have his son captive working for us. Bring POV's and keep your costs down - I am extremely prejudice after last yrs cookout - but man I just have to tell you there were nothing but awesome folks here - pets - two kids from the neighbor hood I had to yank outta here by their ear - fantastic tunes by a DJ - stuff for sale - more great folks - missing cookies leading to someones RED TRUCK -

Lots and lots of great dish's of food by other members - WM cooking Elmo on top of the grille.
There are more tales but they all stay in the camp.

I was looking on a map and it appears that Indiana is like only 3 inches away - was there a problem ??

unaffiliated

Sounds like a good time. I had to miss the 2011 GA Rally because the truck had oil cooler lines leaking (among other issues) and didn't want to chance the 185 mile trip from Coosa. Lilburn is a little closer, only 105 miles, but the truck is in a lot better shape now. Looking forward to meeting all the guys and gals of the local chapter of SS. Oh, and my dog, Koda is a people person and loves food just as much as I do. :beer:

gunner01

Zout I to wish I lived much closer as I would love to meet in person many of the fine SS members. But according to the map I live about 14 inches away......

zout

14 inches on the map - if ya start riding that bicycle now ya can make it.

Intersting about Ut - just had one of our drivers jackknife headed into Salt Lake early this week I had to deal with.

Start peddling there fella

CycleJay

Hi guys,

As much as I would like to attend, because it sounds like it would be a nice time.
I get the feeling that I would not be well received, so for the sake of being considerate to
everyone and their comfortability, I think I will pass..

But have fun everyone, I am sure all of you will have a good time. God bless all of you.

Have a good morning,

CJ

zout

CJ - let me be the FIRST one to tell you - you are welcome.

So what if we wanna kick your arse and have some fun with ya - its all part of life and ya just have to know when you deserve it an move on with life.

SO it takes an hour to pick on ya - come down - eat - socialize and have some fun.
I want no one to feel they are not welcome here.

I am tired of pickin on PB and WM anyhow.

zout

Tigger was referring to his trucking companies "holding yard" where they are required to secure their tractors and trailers when in an area. Because of the status of his rig.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We'll be there :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks