• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

Capt.Marion

I'm planning on coming home for a weekend, but it's two weeks after this, so I'm going to pass for this year. I'm making the MA--GA and back trek more than I'd like to this year, as it is.

I really enjoyed the food and the hospitality, so I look forward to attending in future years if this becomes a repeat offend... repeat event, that is.

zout

As we hit on the beginning of another Month tomorrow - throwing this back up in case you missed it to put er on your schedule if you can - and those that cannot we will miss you not being here.

Pb is bringing his sister and mine will be here as well.

COOKOUT APRIL 21 just to sit back and have some good conversation and tell more lies to each other and brag. Yes if ya have stuff to sell bring it.

Any questions look at the beginning of this thread.

zout

Just as an addition - those that wanted my secret cooking recipe for the deep fried meat - here ya go. Make sure they fall straight into the BBQ sauce pan.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We can't wait!

Attachments

mdmorganwife

So glad you picked this weekend.... The weekend before (14th) is the start of our other hobby season and can't miss that (fiddy races.) Can't wait to see everyone! We will bring a yummy dish! Let us know if you need us to pick up anything for ya.:beer:

CycleJay

re; Cookout at Zout's

Just as an addition - those that wanted my secret cooking recipe for the deep fried meat - here ya go. Make sure they fall straight into the BBQ sauce pan.
Hello,

What the heck is that creature hanging from the powerline?

mdmorganwife

Ok thought long and hard of what to bring... We will bring homemade nanner pudding and oreo truffles.... Everyone will have to take a break from their diet for that weekend [thumbzup]

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is on the calendar, thanks for updating for those that did not catch this the first time around.

Zout can we going tearing up and down the power lines :)

zout

Power lines are owned and leased to the Ga Power Co - such as what I am on - if ya can miss bullets you might get away with it. With Clinto's mule he could get away with a slow ride down to the Yellow River a little ways back - otherwise this is just a cookout and hangout.

I am already going on a fast - for that dessert MD.

And if ya all Westerners cannot figure out how to do this I may have to move out there and I will hold class's. But then again once I move there you may want to move out of the area.

mudman

Hey, hey ,hey now....Easy on the westners!!! I'm just saying they don't gather up like you folks do.. I'm by the way...."King of the Webber" ,one bigger than a deuce Wheel, a Drum smoker and a couplof others, oh and dutch ovens by the dozens..I was born at a BBQ.!!!! HaHa

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey, hey ,hey now....Easy on the westners!!! I'm just saying they don't gather up like you folks do.. I'm by the way...."King of the Webber" ,one bigger than a deuce Wheel, a Drum smoker and a couplof others, oh and dutch ovens by the dozens..I was born at a BBQ.!!!! HaHa
Yeah...but Zout can smoke a whole pig!!!

Takes a HUGE rolling paper...and it's a biotch keeping it lit...but he does it!! :shock:
I've seen it happen...twice!!:beer:
Makes him act sorta goofy though

zout

So this big fella comes up to me and hangs around the bbq a bit and looks at me and says "YA smell like a pig" "You need a shower" - so the next time I roast one this big fella comes up and says the same thing.

I finally just had to break his heart and tell him - well yeah there fella - I am roasting pigs - that is why I smell like one - he was not paying attention cause his bear paw was tucked under the grille cover sneaking tid bits.

Since then I have finally put a lock on the lid.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
zout;1075677 And if ya all Westerners cannot figure out how to do this I may have to move out there and I will hold class's. But then again once I move there you may want to move out of the area.[/QUOTE said:
Zout , you would think one of those westerners would know how to dig a pit and drop some mestique wood and coals in , then drop a pig on top and cover it with some dirt for a day and then pig out.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So this big fella comes up to me and hangs around the bbq a bit and looks at me and says "YA smell like a pig" "You need a shower" - so the next time I roast one this big fella comes up and says the same thing.

I finally just had to break his heart and tell him - well yeah there fella - I am roasting pigs - that is why I smell like one - he was not paying attention cause his bear paw was tucked under the grille cover sneaking tid bits.

Since then I have finally put a lock on the lid.
Whooo Hooo!!!! A challenge!!!:jumpin:

I ain't seen a lock stop me yet...er...ah...I mean...:roll:

Attachments