• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce near or around kansas

M1075

Howdy, I have a couple of deuces for sale in Osage County, OK. Is that close to you? I also have some five ton tractors, five ton wreckers, a few trailers, and misc goodies.

Happyland1410

Howdy, I have a couple of deuces for sale in Osage County, OK. Is that close to you? I also have some five ton tractors, five ton wreckers, a few trailers, and misc goodies.
Hi fellow Oklahoman! I'm down in Ada and I just found this site a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm really feeling the "need" for a deuce of my own. As I educate myself on this site I'm becoming a little leery of the GL route. Do you still have those deuces for sale? If so could you give me some details on them? Also, I would be curious to find out if you have had any dealings with GL at Fort Sill and if so how have they gone.

Thanks,
Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks