• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce near or around kansas

M1075

Howdy, I have a couple of deuces for sale in Osage County, OK. Is that close to you? I also have some five ton tractors, five ton wreckers, a few trailers, and misc goodies.

Happyland1410

Howdy, I have a couple of deuces for sale in Osage County, OK. Is that close to you? I also have some five ton tractors, five ton wreckers, a few trailers, and misc goodies.
Hi fellow Oklahoman! I'm down in Ada and I just found this site a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm really feeling the "need" for a deuce of my own. As I educate myself on this site I'm becoming a little leery of the GL route. Do you still have those deuces for sale? If so could you give me some details on them? Also, I would be curious to find out if you have had any dealings with GL at Fort Sill and if so how have they gone.

Thanks,
Dan