• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce was dead on side of the road.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All right we have fuel,oil I think I have some 5 gal buckets with lids to capture the old oil and antifreeze in

andy3

I've got a new westfolk primary filter on the way. I have new secondary fuel filters. I need to look at what # new spin on oil filters. We will need coolant. Might as well put new belts.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as I know Richard were doing a engine rally at the rally.
A rally within a rally to rally the troops.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
So there are going to be two engine swaps at the rally? Isn't Livefreeordietryn2be getting a motor swap done there too?
I had NOT heard anything more from him about getting the truck to me or me getting it, SO being that MR. Andys truck IS at my ao, and a plan HAS come together, MR. Andys truck WILL get drug to the rally. Willl give me a reason to use my warning lights.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had NOT heard anything more from him about getting the truck to me or me getting it, SO being that MR. Andys truck IS at my ao, and a plan HAS come together, MR. Andys truck WILL get drug to the rally. Willl give me a reason to use my warning lights.

With your luck Ron I would think you don't need an excuse to use warning lights.............

;-)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MR. Andys truck WILL get drug to the rally. Willl give me a reason to use my warning lights.
The way you fly wreckers you need the lights all the time to warn others that you are on the road and they need to avoid you like the plague!!!

I will help anyway I can. I could turn wrenches and I will bring some fuel for the wrecker. If we got the materials together soon enough, since Ron, John, and myself get there days in advance with little to do, we could have it swapped in and done before the rally even started. You really can only have 2-3 people working on it at the same time anyway. Or we could save the fun till others arrived. Lol either way I'm game.

PS that time would also be a good time to change clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate, rear main seal and front transmission seal, while you are already in there. 50 days ought to be enough to come up with all the parts.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dam!! I wish I was closer and able to get to this rally, would love to be part of this event to help a member.
You do not have to be closer to hit the rally, distance is NO excuse for not attending, we have members from NY, OH, TX, South America, Europe attending, each year our reach is extended, in a few more, the SSGAR WILL be the PREMIER NATIONAL MV EVENT to attend, far head of the MVPA convention.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The way you fly wreckers you need the lights all the time to warn others that you are on the road and they need to avoid you like the plague!!!

I will help anyway I can. I could turn wrenches and I will bring some fuel for the wrecker. If we got the materials together soon enough, since Ron, John, and myself get there days in advance with little to do, we could have it swapped in and done before the rally even started. You really can only have 2-3 people working on it at the same time anyway. Or we could save the fun till others arrived. Lol either way I'm game.

PS that time would also be a good time to change clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate, rear main seal and front transmission seal, while you are already in there. 50 days ought to be enough to come up with all the parts.
I think this would be a GOOD rally event so others could watch and learn, set a time say on Fri. then start the swap, could have someone explaining things to the watchers as the transplant doctors are doing the swap, since things have rolled along so far, there is NO reason why this could not turn into a nice class room learning experience/

bonedoc

You do not have to be closer to hit the rally, distance is NO excuse for not attending, we have members from NY, OH, TX, South America, Europe attending, each year our reach is extended, in a few more, the SSGAR WILL be the PREMIER NATIONAL MV EVENT to attend, far head of the MVPA convention.
AGREED, but obligations can prevent some from making that distance give time restraints. A question to many members who travel long distances to a rally like this, do most drive their MV to the rally or fly in and just attend the rally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks