• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deutz f1l 208f governor assistance needed

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would bet next month's paycheck, that if I was a CECOM rep, I could find some, someplace, in the army inventory. When I was on active, and could use World Wide Parts Locater, I found stuff long supposedly deleted, dropped, sold off for scrap, in our supply system. In 1974, we requested a new flag for our HAWK site. The "New" flag that was sent to us only had 48 stars on it. You just never know.
You weren't supposed to notice the 48 stars. How else were they going to get rid of a pre 1959 flags. Makes me wonder how many people else ordered one and didn't notice. Too funny.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The unit sounds great ! Just get some spin-on adapters and use some good WIX filters.
Thanks rustystud little single cylinder duetz does have nice sound. May have to see if guyfang can find me a gasket set over in Germany.😀 Bet kits would be cheaper there. I called a couple of places here and the one that said they they could get one I have little confidence that it would be correct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks