• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I guess this qualifies, as over 5 ton. LVT4

68427vette

get some photos and find out the story,, price,, the problem is MOVING them!!! and a none runner,, you need a 20 ton crane,,

please get the serial number, It is on the front(passengerside) triangle piece jc

BillF

I can see what I can do but wont promise anything. It does get moved from time to time but I dont think it is under its own power. It is in a sand pit and lots of commercial stuff is going on. I have only seen it from the road.

bearboley

Thats cool someone got it. it sat down at a gravel pit on alum creek forever then showed up on harmon ave for sale, been there awhile. glad someone saved it.

68427vette

i think ive had it 3 years, maybe 2,, yes the old man passed,, they were going to scrap it when scrap was at $450/ton, but somehow i paid more then that??? jc