• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed my Aurora lights today.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok so pretty much like this:
Battery--->switch--->Aurora?

What would a guy have to do to tap into the master?:
Master Light Switch----->switch----->Aurora?

I'd hate to accidently bump my light switch and come out to dead batteries. I guess I would almost need a relay to use the master light switch. Any ideas?
I wouldn't draw directly off of the MLS. Draw off of the batteries via a relay controlled by the MLS or accessory power switch, or do the pressure switch as DieselBob suggested.
I have an auxiliary fuse block, fed by an #8 wire, beneath the dash that i'll connect to. It holds fuses for my dash fan and convoy light.

sp00n

Just a couple quick notes, Spoon, I think you have the mounting washer upside down. Tac6, I had a set close to that spot mounted in the rear of my truck, ripped them off in 30 min of offroading. Hope this helps guys.

Its upside down on purpose. I have them mounted pretty close to the edge of my bracket and the washer fit better upside down.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know atankersdad got 1 lot of these, but does anyone know of anyone else( other than docfarmall)
that got any? doc was gonna sell me some but he's got a case of the
A$$ with me. popacom/BILL in KY
:lost:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks