• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 dump bed trailer

tm america

only way it might be possible with air is to use multipule air bags from a semi and you would have to regulate the speed the air filled the bags and have a limit strap of some kind to keep the bed from over dumping and damaging the bags maybe a set of shocks could be used to keep things going up and down smoothly:roll:

tm america

ok an air op hydro pump would work great they make them for frame pulling machines you would just have to make a bigger tank for it :roll:good thinking

tm america

no a bigger hydro tank for the power unit from a frame machine they are only set up to run one 2 inch diameter 12inch stroke cylinder .and the dump cylinder will probably be a 4inch diameter 24inch stroke or bigger.air tank on truck will be fine the power unit wont use much air

res0wc18

so im back at it with this project. I have found all the valving etc i need. Now i just to find bigger/ taller airbags, the biggest ones i have found are about a usable 10" travel(stroke)

I am also looking for some bigger/ taller airbag assembly's like Firestone ride rites that are self contained, that's what powers the dump bed except the throw is not long enough right now to completely get a full automated dump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks