• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 6BT vid

bcowanwheels

You might want to take temps on the head at each exhaust port with a laser temp gauge and make sure all are aprox same temp. And a 4bt in a willys wagon really needs 3.08 gears imo. It will have plenty of power in that light vehicle imo
looks good pal.
Bob

defbob

The Willy's is getting a new 4x2" 1/4" wall frame and will weigh as much as the bread truck did. I am putting an A518 auto behind it and 4.10's with 37's. This is a friend's wagon that I am building for him. He didn't want a clutch.

defbob

2500rpm would be 97mph in overdrive. 70mph would be 1800rpm, which is perfect for good MPG

The A518 is a 4spd overdrive tranny from a 1993 Dodge Cummins W350 (4x4)

CHRIS UNGER

Defbob, Did you hook up your intake heater grid ? I dont have mine hooked up and they dont like starting up when they are cold, I have to hurry up and get mine out of the garage so I dont get yelled at for the diesel smell in the house. They sure cruise down the highway great and about 8000 miles in the last year and a half I still love to drive it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks