• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 6BT vid

bcowanwheels

You might want to take temps on the head at each exhaust port with a laser temp gauge and make sure all are aprox same temp. And a 4bt in a willys wagon really needs 3.08 gears imo. It will have plenty of power in that light vehicle imo
looks good pal.
Bob

defbob

The Willy's is getting a new 4x2" 1/4" wall frame and will weigh as much as the bread truck did. I am putting an A518 auto behind it and 4.10's with 37's. This is a friend's wagon that I am building for him. He didn't want a clutch.

defbob

2500rpm would be 97mph in overdrive. 70mph would be 1800rpm, which is perfect for good MPG

The A518 is a 4spd overdrive tranny from a 1993 Dodge Cummins W350 (4x4)

CHRIS UNGER

Defbob, Did you hook up your intake heater grid ? I dont have mine hooked up and they dont like starting up when they are cold, I have to hurry up and get mine out of the garage so I dont get yelled at for the diesel smell in the house. They sure cruise down the highway great and about 8000 miles in the last year and a half I still love to drive it.