• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Metal clip for antenna cord needed

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to buy a couple clips for my radio antenna cords.

Used is okay. Prices right now must be gold plated... :)

Can text me at 832 538 6238 Dave

Thanks

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
btw, There are 2 different ones. The one pictured is the one you want to use with the U so the antenna can release without breaking if you run into low hanging branches. Some are Just a clip around the antenna (other side pictured) and will break masts as they don't release. I have a cracked mast to prove it :-(

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
btw, There are 2 different ones. The one pictured is the one you want to use with the U so the antenna can release without breaking if you run into low hanging branches. Some are Just a clip around the antenna (other side pictured) and will break masts as they don't release. I have a cracked mast to prove it :-(
I second this!!!

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some at an okay price. 18.00 off ebay.
Put my pirate pennant flag up this weekend. :)