• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Metal clip for antenna cord needed

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to buy a couple clips for my radio antenna cords.

Used is okay. Prices right now must be gold plated... :)

Can text me at 832 538 6238 Dave

Thanks

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
btw, There are 2 different ones. The one pictured is the one you want to use with the U so the antenna can release without breaking if you run into low hanging branches. Some are Just a clip around the antenna (other side pictured) and will break masts as they don't release. I have a cracked mast to prove it :-(

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
btw, There are 2 different ones. The one pictured is the one you want to use with the U so the antenna can release without breaking if you run into low hanging branches. Some are Just a clip around the antenna (other side pictured) and will break masts as they don't release. I have a cracked mast to prove it :-(
I second this!!!

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some at an okay price. 18.00 off ebay.
Put my pirate pennant flag up this weekend. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks