• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Militaryoffroadtires .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmctopgun

Has any one bought tires from Militaryoffroadtires.net?How was the product?How about customer service?Thanks.
JOHN CHAMELI is the owner, AWESOME guy to deal with. I highly recommend him. Tires are in great shape, and his prices are unbeatable. Only guy I will buy milsurp tires from.

usmctopgun

Tell him Michael, his Marine buddy from middle GA sent you, might get you a little price break :)

You'll be happy w/ those tires.

Last edited:

itjobhunter

The post above was deleted and moved to here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vendors-forum/85265-militaryoffroadtires-net-3.html

My post is a review of the tires I was sent and a bit on the service. While there is a great deal more to the story (and more sides than mine) than any post could cover, the details are rough enough.

Lessons learned: Ask for the date codes of the tires a seller is going to send and don't accept them is they are beyond reason; Don't pay until you have pics of every tire from both sides.

Andrew (patracy on this forum) has been a great guy to work with and continues to be so.

Last edited:
We wired money to John Chameli's bank account months and months ago for tires- first he gave us a run around for the first month or 2, then he went to just ignoring us totally, not answering his phone, now he is blatantly stringing us out and does not intend to send us any tires or give us back our money. We sent over $3000 USD for tires and we have made contact with the county sheriff in his jurisdiction to find him. Can anyone please help us with this? We are based in South America (Guyana) and we believe this is why Chameli feels he can scam us out of our money. I have email transcripts with this criminal John Chameli and can easily give a copy of the wire transfer document. NO NOT BUY FROM HIM, HE IS A COMMON CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM MILITARYOFFROADTIRES.NET, IT IS A SCAM!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We wired money to John Chameli's bank account months and months ago for tires- first he gave us a run around for the first month or 2, then he went to just ignoring us totally, not answering his phone, now he is blatantly stringing us out and does not intend to send us any tires or give us back our money. We sent over $3000 USD for tires and we have made contact with the county sheriff in his jurisdiction to find him. Can anyone please help us with this? We are based in South America (Guyana) and we believe this is why Chameli feels he can scam us out of our money. I have email transcripts with this criminal John Chameli and can easily give a copy of the wire transfer document. NO NOT BUY FROM HIM, HE IS A COMMON CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM MILITARYOFFROADTIRES.NET, IT IS A SCAM!!!
Please, duplicate posts are not authorized. I've deleted the other 3. Also. Correct your location. You are either in South America or NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.