• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georga Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If schedules work out Squirt will be coming through Canton headed to the AO early on the 7th. We might even be able to get Dumpster to hook up when we pass through Jasper.

1983M35A2

Both of my ferrets, pig, and my M38 are there at the moment. My family owns that place.
one of my cop friends went by there an ask for u all to bring your vics to the show about 3weeks a go.an they said that u was over sea.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.if u need anything we own a military store u just ask an it will be on its way.thank all the men in your unit for me.

sterlun

I can probably come with my XM818. My friend up the road is talking about bringing his shop truck. I think it's a M944. It'll be great to see how many MV folks we have in the North GA mountains.

sterlun

Cool thanks. He also has a PTS-M amphibious tracked... uhhh.... thingy that would be awesome to have there but neither of us have a lowboy.

1983M35A2

Cool thanks. He also has a PTS-M amphibious tracked... uhhh.... thingy that would be awesome to have there but neither of us have a lowboy.
i talk to him an he came down an looked at a m35a2 that i have for s-le.he said the fuel pump went out on it or he would bring it.