• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once again Swiss's CUCV

zout

It runs perfectly fine on the liquid mixture I have - a few know personally what that is - it makes it shy of explosion and gets anything moving :naner::doghead:

Besides posting in your new thread about down time - here is what I do in my down time instead of screwing around on here making Mods and Admin fustrated.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why bother? All a CUCV is good for is to use as a wheel chock on a 5 ton. Don't need nice paint for that !!!:naner:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now wait a minute, how did you get the following done since PB left yesterday afternoon? I think you have a workcrew hidden in the back forest behind the pine tree?

1.) Interior Out
2.) Top Off
3.) Rear lights out
4.) Rear end sanded
5.) Take Pictures
6.) Drink Bud and leave on side rail
7.) Reply to PB posts on preamble
8.) Make phone calls to me and 73
9.) Start new post on CUCV

And you said you were going to clean the garage between projects???

Hummmmm something funny going on here. I am calling the drone back in for survalliance.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did he get his fuel issue resolved?
WTG I did some early recon on the fuel problem. The throttle shaft is dry going into IP. No other leaks around return hose etc. Taking off the IP top requires removing choke assembly etc so I did not dig any deeper yet. The evil Dr. Zout was yelling to get the CUCV to his laboratory, so I will attack fuel issues once I get the beast back.

zout

Actually today was kick off time after getting out of the Dr's office. Around the windows really needed sanded by hand as the paint was sooooooooo thick it would just chip off - so when I re-coat it will have its surface to stick to where it belongs. Will get that bumper off the front with the grille and most likely sandblast them both as an assembly - they get painted the same color - but ain't tellin ya what color that is.

That is epoxy 2k primer sealer to seal up everything underneath that looks really great for a subsurface - it has great adhesion as well - the 2k will give it a nice coat to lay this color on - ain't tellin what color that is either.
This 2k will get block sanded with 400 when its all done before paint - I just wanted to start getting stuff I opened up sealed off.
Photo2230.jpgPhoto2231.jpgPhoto2232.jpgPhoto2233.jpgPhoto2234.jpgPhoto2235.jpgPhoto2236.jpg

zout

At least next time when Swiss tries to kill Ron in the woods and has to haul his carcass out - he can be hauled out in style rofl

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least next time when Swiss tries to kill Ron in the woods and has to haul his carcass out - he can be hauled out in style rofl
The funny thing is that I told Ron I was going to get the CUCV to haul him out of the woods and you know what his response was?

"No thanks I will drive the 4 wheeler out" Looking back on broken pelvis and ribs and all I think he really does not like the CUCV's :) So Ron did the self Rescue!!!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I still can not believe the headway in a few hours, I will be reviewing survalliance tape when I get back in town to see who is all working on this with you :)

Most Awesome.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey did PB back into my passenger fender with the wc-22, I don't remember that passenger fender dent???

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey did PB back into my passenger fender with the wc-22, I don't remember that passenger fender dent???
No Sir... I did not back the WC into your fender.

Zout had a basketball on the hood of your truck and BabyBear was trying to "rock" the truck to make the ball fall off!!:D

I'm glad zout hasn't posted a pic of the other side before he gets it repaired....aua

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good grief Dave, what's the holdup? It's been 2 days, why in the heck is this project not done? Warp drive out of service?