• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2015 Summer Rally Sept, 18-20 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. Camping

Gripy

Is there going to be a swapmeet this year? Reason I ask is cause I have a bunch of these military camo man-slings or the civy version man-kinis for sale. They are real comfortable to wear around the house or while working on your MV. I got them from GL and from what I hear they are going to be standard issue for our men in uniform, (doesn’t surprise me the way our military is going) but they ordered them a couple of years too early without approval and so here I have them. Let me know how many yall want. Be the first kid on your block to wear one of these. The good thing is that it has many uses not just outer wear here's a list.
1. Sling shot
2. Tourniquet
3. Sling for your rifle
4. Hammock
5. Bandana
6. Dental floss
7. Camouflage
8. Leash for your dog
9. Fly swater
10. Paracord
11. Whip (for when you feel like Indiana Jones or you want to keep the mother in law away)
12. A kite
13. Gas mask
14. Filter dirty water
and the list goes on...this thing is like the ultimate survival multi-tool! Put your order in now before they are all gone!

For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully.
Void where prohibited. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary.
View attachment 570102
Note: The above is not an advertisement and is only meant for humor, but if you wish to purchase this product I'm sure if you try hard enough you can find it online.
I'll take 3!

Blendmaster2002

I received a notice of No Fires. Campstoves etc okay. But that may change by the time the event rolls around. Plus the host at the other campground that keeps an eye on this campground is pretty cool.

jeremy turgeon

will this be the first time im going out without a deuce overloaded with wood? my be a good change in highway speed and lots of room for my gear. i will be coming with about 4 others with me

jeremy turgeon

when is everyone heading up thursday night friday morning ? i probley wont make it up to friday night just trying to find out if anyone is going around the same time i am

armytruck63

I probably won't be able to get out of work on Friday. I'm thinking of cruising up early Saturday morning in the M38A1 from Redlands. It should be a brisk ride.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Blendmaster I have Friday the 18th off.:jumpin::jumpin: :grin:I will be meeting up for the Friday morning convoy. I'll be driving my M35A2.:driver::driver:
Well it's about time they give you some time off work. I was thinking that they were not going to let you out with the cool kids to play.

NovacaineFix

I'm new to the scene but hope to join you guys if everything goes well.
I will hopefully bring my M818 and maybe my 1009 in tow, just in case the big one breaks down or something, hopefully not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks