• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2015 Summer Rally Sept, 18-20 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. Camping

papakb

And just think, instead of heading home that Sunday you can all head up highway 5 to Lodi and the Camp Delta meet the following week! A convoy from Big Bear to Lodi, what an event that would be!

Kurt

Lextreme

Got a personal call by Jeff. Now I am in trouble. I have an event on the 26th. My boss will be mighty pissed knowing I will be gone two weekends in a row.

Prospector GM

Got a personal call by Jeff. Now I am in trouble. I have an event on the 26th. My boss will be mighty pissed knowing I will be gone two weekends in a row.
Hey Lextreme glad to see you are going join us for the rally! :p

Are you planning on convoying out Friday morning with us from In-Out off of Main street by the 15 fwy?:driver::driver:

NovacaineFix

Will there be any Vendors at the meet?

Reason being, I've been looking for a plastic battery box for my 818. I know Oshkosh has some, everywhere else seem to be out of stock or they want too much for it + shipping.

Have one and missing one, so the passenger side step is a little wonky for the time being.

They say timing is everything.
I spent the last week of August in Phelan. I had forgotten how much I missed the Mojave. How I wish I could be there with you all.

Gripy

How about a list of who's coming?

Blendmaster- deuce
Prospector GM in M35a2 (deuce)
FastNova- 5 ton
Gripy-M1008 (tan pickup)
TrueKnight- M1028 (green pickup)
Jeremy-Deuce + 4-5
Leo4x4- hummer
Cycletek- jeep
Hilly billy ?
Novacaine- m1009 (k5 blazer)
Armytruck63 in an M38A1(jeep).

11 vehicles, at least 17 people so far
Who else is coming?

Last edited:

NovacaineFix

I will definitely be there. Vehicle(s) will depend on if I get a title back and registered in time.
Plan is to take the 818 with the 1009 in tow, but trying to locate a reasonable towbar or borrow/steal one.
All else fails, I will just bring the 1009, she'll go anywhere

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks