• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - February VOTE HERE!

Vote for February SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

PaPaBear - just in case anyone did not take time to view the thread on the WC - that was a sole person on that project and nothing was sent out for anyone else to do on it.

Likewise with anyone viewing the M909 - the entire interior of the box and fabrication was done by two folks one of which was involved in the above build - the other did the woodwork (Did I mention TWO of these were built in nine months in spare time)

I cannot recall the time frame PB (ole fart here) but I think I got yours done in a 75 day time frame.

But vote for PB's an not my wreck - his is far nicer.

wsucougarx

More WSUCOUGARX's truck.

Campaign for my son's and I truck. This was actually the first MV build my son and I did together. Seeing he's got 11 votes put a very big smile on this 10 year old boy. Thank you for the votes so far guys it means a ton. Here are a few more pics we took last year at our PNW rally. In fact my son is manning the M240B in the first pic;-)

Attachments

zout

I have just been noticing some things here and tell me if I am off track.

Looking at just the ones posted there are many variations and differences in "taste" and accessories - which just makes us all different the way it should be - no candy cutter units.

This makes it difficult when someone is posting asking for help as well - because you can see the multitude of things folks like and or dislike - so how do you tell them and advise them on what to do - looking at just these those HELP or ADVISE can then only be suggestions. They (whomever they are) will wind up doing it their way in the end.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It sorta yanks my chain that only 113 folks have bothered to vote!! Sorta reminds me of the elections around here in Columbus, Georgia!:roll:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree Bear just how hard is it to read then click button.
Now if you can't decide that's easy too .
Just vote for the tan 5 ton cargo

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I agree Bear just how hard is it to read then click button.
Now if you can't decide that's easy too .
Just vote for the tan 5 ton cargo
Exactly...I don't care WHO folks vote for...just show some interest! Some of these folks have put ALOT of sweat, blood, and maybe even some tears into their projects.

I'd be perfectly happy if everyone voted for the tan 5ton cargo...JUST VOTE and show some interest in what the ADMIN is trying to do here!:patracy:

zout

WOW - only TWO more have voted since 8:10 this morning - makes you want to start a thread to encourage members again - or at least continue it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WOW - only TWO more have voted since 8:10 this morning - makes you want to start a thread to encourage members again - or at least continue it.
This is the only thread I will endorse people to bump. So....

BUMP!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There does not seem to be a lot of interest, maybe we should kill the whole idea. I would hate that, but less than 100 people voting is bad.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There does not seem to be a lot of interest, maybe we should kill the whole idea. I would hate that, but less than 100 people voting is bad.
There's more than 100 people that have voted. The sad thing is, of this moment. 186 people have viewed it but 70 of them have not voted. Real easy to see if you look at the who's view at the bottom of the page and compair it to the result list of who's voted. Some of these are members that have been here for a while. Maybe they're just having a hard time picking....

Shall I start naming names? :whistle:

hwcurtice

I think the interest is more from people that are always on here commenting or otherwise looking at pictures. If the entire membership voted, or was here all the time, it would really show, but I'm pretty sure not everyone comes here enough to do this.

Anyway, I like seeing different trucks that I haven't seen before through the forum, in this monthly poll.

Go :patracy: GO!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's more than 100 people that have voted. The sad thing is, of this moment. 186 people have viewed it but 70 of them have not voted. Real easy to see if you look at the who's view at the bottom of the page and compair it to the result list of who's voted. Some of these are members that have been here for a while. Maybe they're just having a hard time picking....

Shall I start naming names? :whistle:

The he count would like to know how many unique site visitors have been to the site over the period of time the thread was open?

1000?

zout

I'm sure PT could make it that you had to vote - just like you have to read the rules to continue but what fun and honesty would that be - it would be like shoving the poll down someones throat to get into the forums - no one wants that.

But you have some great looking MV's out there (and I could care less about mine) and these owners have lots of time into them for at least some type of member recognition - its like being ignored amoungst your fellow brothers. Its not the same input from hearing the outside world tell ya they are awesome - these are your members voting on you.

Pick one because you think their tires are cool
Pick one because you like the color it is
Pick one at least for some reason and show your members they have done an awesome job

Just pick one and vote on it - put that little mouse in your finger - click on that little 0 thingy in front of someone's name and lightly push down and watch your vote count after clicking on VOTE NOW button. Easy Breezy.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's see, Papabear gave me a tour of the Infantry museum and bought me lunch, wsucourgarx bought parts from me, airbornebandsman is local and I see him all the time...tough decision. Anyone want to throw some money my way for the vote? Oh, yeah. Already voted. But there's always next month. My paypal address is mkcoen@...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks