• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has Ferret Parts?

smashcrashy

hmm it's being delivered tmw but i dont think that sounds familiar from what I remember. If you send the part number to the greenmachinesurplus link above, he's very reasonably priced.

I have the khaki corps spare list and dont see those listed either.

BlondeGuy

If we are putting in our ferret wish list, I would like a new muffler if anyone knows of one that's avaliable.

I may have some new periscopes. I'll check.

smashcrashy

I am also looking for some ferret parts - carb gaskets, fuel pump rebuild kit, periscopes and 1919 MG mount.
Marcus Glen advertises carb gaskets, some periscopers and a fuel pump rebuild kit, if you're willing to wait for shipment from England.

If you want it sooner but more expensive, I have the Khaki Imports parts list and they say they have the same.

Most periscopes, except the gunner are pretty widely available.

BMG Parts says "Call for price" on a 1919 mount.

You could see if this one is still available:
For Sale ferret parts

BlondeGuy

I don't mind reproductions, just gotta weigh out if it would be best to get on from the UK and spend about $700 or to have my old one patched.

Thanks

msehring

I will be parting out alot of ferret spares in the next few months. should have them up on our website. vmmv.org have a few mufflers and guards too.

L1A1

I have ferret parts, what do need?
Really need a set of the inner steering box linkage pins, bevel box drain & filler plugs (for one box), shock absorber (complete set if you have but, one will do). I need lots of other parts but the above are actually holding up the resto of my ferret Mk.1/2 00EA85.

Matt