• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has Ferret Parts?

smashcrashy

hmm it's being delivered tmw but i dont think that sounds familiar from what I remember. If you send the part number to the greenmachinesurplus link above, he's very reasonably priced.

I have the khaki corps spare list and dont see those listed either.

BlondeGuy

If we are putting in our ferret wish list, I would like a new muffler if anyone knows of one that's avaliable.

I may have some new periscopes. I'll check.

smashcrashy

I am also looking for some ferret parts - carb gaskets, fuel pump rebuild kit, periscopes and 1919 MG mount.
Marcus Glen advertises carb gaskets, some periscopers and a fuel pump rebuild kit, if you're willing to wait for shipment from England.

If you want it sooner but more expensive, I have the Khaki Imports parts list and they say they have the same.

Most periscopes, except the gunner are pretty widely available.

BMG Parts says "Call for price" on a 1919 mount.

You could see if this one is still available:
For Sale ferret parts

BlondeGuy

I don't mind reproductions, just gotta weigh out if it would be best to get on from the UK and spend about $700 or to have my old one patched.

Thanks

msehring

I will be parting out alot of ferret spares in the next few months. should have them up on our website. vmmv.org have a few mufflers and guards too.

L1A1

I have ferret parts, what do need?
Really need a set of the inner steering box linkage pins, bevel box drain & filler plugs (for one box), shock absorber (complete set if you have but, one will do). I need lots of other parts but the above are actually holding up the resto of my ferret Mk.1/2 00EA85.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks