• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Armor found on ranch

Wayofftrack

Thats Funny. I noticed that too. And the heads have accessory holes too.
Thats a very cool find.
He kept the 327, i didn't know it was rare. I guess that explains why he wanted to keep it. He had a lot of neat old stuff around his place, it is a 2200 acre ranch homesteaded about 1920. Only other military item was a Ford 1.5 ton with a civy ford cab still in olive drab and a 20mm cannon out of an F-4 Phantom crash from the area. Cannon was toast, bent like a pretzel. It was a real adventure, one of those great days in the hobby that make it so worthwhile and fun. I feel very lucky to have had the chance to buy it. I didn't get it for a song he got a nice amount of my hard earned cashola for it and he deserved every penny.

Monkeyboyarmy

Beauty of a scout car.Any chance of finding out if the John Deere is for sale?That's either a model R diesel or model 80 diesel.I bought an R out of Montana and love it. 406 cubic inch 2 cylinder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks