• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Armor found on ranch

Wayofftrack

Thats Funny. I noticed that too. And the heads have accessory holes too.
Thats a very cool find.
He kept the 327, i didn't know it was rare. I guess that explains why he wanted to keep it. He had a lot of neat old stuff around his place, it is a 2200 acre ranch homesteaded about 1920. Only other military item was a Ford 1.5 ton with a civy ford cab still in olive drab and a 20mm cannon out of an F-4 Phantom crash from the area. Cannon was toast, bent like a pretzel. It was a real adventure, one of those great days in the hobby that make it so worthwhile and fun. I feel very lucky to have had the chance to buy it. I didn't get it for a song he got a nice amount of my hard earned cashola for it and he deserved every penny.

Monkeyboyarmy

Beauty of a scout car.Any chance of finding out if the John Deere is for sale?That's either a model R diesel or model 80 diesel.I bought an R out of Montana and love it. 406 cubic inch 2 cylinder.