• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT radiator

ToddInMT

anybody need one? I found one right down the road from me that i could pick up for somebody. pm me for a info.

(i hope i did this right and on the right forum)

i figured these were rare birds and would hate to see it missed or scraped if somebody here could use it.

if this is no big deal, ignore me. :)

acetomatoco

I have a new one for the PLS version (5 axle)...you need to be sure of the application as they are not all the same...on Hemtts...part #s and call Oshkosh engineering for actual application...been there.

ToddInMT

its actually a gl auction, im just willing to pick it up and ship it for any SS member that needs it.

I just thought it was probably rare, and hate to see it scrapped.

acetomatoco

You missed my point, I guess... Calling it a Hemtt radiator is not enough...the NSN will give the appiication...by model of Hemtt...then perhaps someone would have some interest.

acetomatoco

It is resting at CME in Miami... in a nice dry place.. The one I have is 2930-01-373-5991 part # 1882370 Malmstrom is a vestige of the cold war... My son was there working down in a big hole trying to keep the ICBMs serviceable...hower Minot was colder at 60 Below...for sure.