• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all!

jblack6527

Hey everyone, I just joined up yesterday and thought I would drop in and say hello. I'm going to have alot of questions, and am trying to do some searching for my answers (i'm a member on a few other forums, so I know the basic drill). I don't own a military vehicle, but am looking at picking up a deuce sometime in the near future, hopefully within the next 6 months.

acetomatoco

Get the manuals and get to reading.. Lots to know from the technical standpoint.. Deuces look alike from the outside, but inside you can have a myriad of differences. Engines.. OH331, LDS427, LD465, LDT465-1C, LDT 465-1D etc 2 trannys, 2 xfer cases, winch, heater, hardtop, tire size and quantity, wheel base, seats, welcome and have fun

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

jblack6527

Thanks for the Welcome fellas! And thanks for the info ace! Oh and wreckerman, I have been in the looney bin for quite a while, I just wasn't aware there were this many people in there with me.. lol