• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all!

jblack6527

Hey everyone, I just joined up yesterday and thought I would drop in and say hello. I'm going to have alot of questions, and am trying to do some searching for my answers (i'm a member on a few other forums, so I know the basic drill). I don't own a military vehicle, but am looking at picking up a deuce sometime in the near future, hopefully within the next 6 months.

acetomatoco

Get the manuals and get to reading.. Lots to know from the technical standpoint.. Deuces look alike from the outside, but inside you can have a myriad of differences. Engines.. OH331, LDS427, LD465, LDT465-1C, LDT 465-1D etc 2 trannys, 2 xfer cases, winch, heater, hardtop, tire size and quantity, wheel base, seats, welcome and have fun

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

jblack6527

Thanks for the Welcome fellas! And thanks for the info ace! Oh and wreckerman, I have been in the looney bin for quite a while, I just wasn't aware there were this many people in there with me.. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks