• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

Witt

Just signed in...

This is a geat site! I am looking/bidding on a 923 at the moment and hope to get it.

I am an active duty Marine stationed at Kaneohe Bay, HI, just got back from the desert and decided I needed a big truck to play with.

Look forward to reading the posts and learning from the experts.

Witt

Witt

Thanks for the welcome

Its nice they have these auctions here, but I can foresee a headache coming when its time to leave! Maybe they'll auction off a ship to carry it all home.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

Witt

Drove out to the Govt Liquidation site a few hours before the auction ended yesterday to look more closely at the 923, good thing too. The guys out there were prepping a whole bunch of better looking M35's and a couple of M818's. I took their advice to wait until December to get one of the better trucks.

I have been reading and searching about the biodiesel here and on the regular internet, but would really like to be reassured by an expert. If I set up a biodiesel processor I can run either a duece or a 5 ton on straight bio as long as its not too cold?

Thanks,

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks