• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

Witt

Just signed in...

This is a geat site! I am looking/bidding on a 923 at the moment and hope to get it.

I am an active duty Marine stationed at Kaneohe Bay, HI, just got back from the desert and decided I needed a big truck to play with.

Look forward to reading the posts and learning from the experts.

Witt

Witt

Thanks for the welcome

Its nice they have these auctions here, but I can foresee a headache coming when its time to leave! Maybe they'll auction off a ship to carry it all home.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

Witt

Drove out to the Govt Liquidation site a few hours before the auction ended yesterday to look more closely at the 923, good thing too. The guys out there were prepping a whole bunch of better looking M35's and a couple of M818's. I took their advice to wait until December to get one of the better trucks.

I have been reading and searching about the biodiesel here and on the regular internet, but would really like to be reassured by an expert. If I set up a biodiesel processor I can run either a duece or a 5 ton on straight bio as long as its not too cold?

Thanks,

Ken