• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a nice Gamagoat.. May talk trade for M38

Gamagoater

I'm looking for a nice Gamagoat. I have a M38 which I may want to talk trade with...
Anyone out there interested?

Gamagoater

Hey Jake, Can you send me some pictures of it? Where are you located at?
I will travel where ever for the right one....

jake

yes i got pictures on here somewhere. I am located in southern Wva. dont know what kind of condition you are looking for , like pristeen its not but with a little routain maintenance and replacement of tires if you intend to drive it on long highway trip, if not only off road they will be fine

Gamagoater

Jake,

My jeep is complete with everything there. No Rust as it is a AZ resident. I would call it motorpool condition.
I guess you are a couple thousand miles away but when I find the picture I will certainly want to talk more. I travel coast to coast and can haul it if I need to. Are you interested on a jeep?

jake

I am but would like some pictures of your jeep als. since I had no takers in the past for trade add I posted some time back I would trade it for a nearly rust free M1028 would you have access to one of them?

Gamagoater

No, I don't have a M1028. However they seem to be a lot of them out there. I would think the Gamagoat would be woth a lot more than a M1028. I will do some checking with other friends to see what I can come up with. What is your email address? I will send you some Pic of the jeep. I am sure you could trade the jeep for a 1028 since there are a lot of them floating around and the M38's are becoming very scarse....

jake

Probably could do a lot of tradeing with the m38 but if I ever get my hands on one I probably wouldnt want to trade it. An m1028 would be more benifit to me than a jeep but I want a jeep and need a truck . Go figure, I need to seperate the needs and wants

Gamagoater

Sorry we could not get together becasue of the distance. With fuel and cost going thur the roof I am staying on the West Coast as we spoke of a lot more. I still want a Goat and will try and find one over here...

jake

I know what U mean on cost of fuel, seems to put a knot in everything now. Thats one reasion I would like a 1028, could use the Chinamans cooking oil. Still would like to have an M38 but its not in the cards for me at this time. If I cant trade for it then it wont be,Being poor is not disgrasful but its mighty unhandy.

Gamagoater

Being Poor just shucks my friend. But that is life. If by some chance you should still have if I make another East Coast run I will contact you. But if some lucky guy comes along and wants it you should let him have it.... I sure would trade my M38 for it but as you said distance is just keeping it out of the cards...

jake

It probably will still be here,Thare are a lot of people stop by and wanting to buy it ai tell them its not for sale, then i tell them what I would trade for most of them has no Idea what Im talking about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks