• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a nice Gamagoat.. May talk trade for M38

Gamagoater

What is the Chinamans oil? I need to find some for my truck.. Puttin $1500 in to fill it up is not fun.
but they check it for color all the time now...

jake

A friend of mine stoped by the other day, we got in a conversation about chinamans oil, I told him about distilation of grasses and grain, He says can I use it in my car, will it burn like gasoline, I say NO, We can make about 5 gal. a day and sell it for enough to buy the gasoline.

Gamagoater

That will work... I guess you call it gasahol... or shine?
Ok Jake, got some work to get done before bed... take care and stay in touch and keep me posted on the Gama Goat.
Hope you find a M 38 to trade for over there...

jake

Good luck on your quest for a gammagoat, keep in touch ever so often and ifin you come this away hollar it may be here and it may not. any way it dont cost anything to set and it dont eat or keep me awake at night, I start it ever so often , move it around just to agervate the neighbor wemon , she says its so SHRILL . Take care ,See Ya

Gamagoater

Jake,

It looks like I will have a run to the East Coast the 3rd week of Aug. I have been trying to get in touch with you for some time now to follow up and see if you still have the Goat. I could bring my M-38 over and make the swap.
Where are you at? I hope all is good and you are well...

BillIdaho

Alex, the owner/operator of Idaho Motor Pool is getting a nice Goat in very soon. Call him at 208-452-5335. I saw it a few years ago, it looked real good then, no reason it shouldn't still be. Tell him Bill sent ya. He won't do ya wrong. He is located in Fruitland, Idaho, on the border of Idaho and Oregon, on Interstate 84.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks