• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DODGE M-880 series - Rebuilt Tranny and Rearend

DUMBnEASY

I have an M-886 and picked up both a tranny and rearend at the Foprest Service auction in Missoula as my own spares. But....Doc says I have to move closer to town so everything has to go. Picture attached. Private Email works best....
DUMBnEASY@aol.com

PS...Shipping weight oin the rearend is 620# and 195# for the tranny.

Attachments

DUMBnEASY

Re: RE: DODGE M-880 series - Rebuilt Tranny and Rearend

Bob H said:
Where ya at?
Lincoln, Montana - 50 miles from Helena; 80 miles from Missoula; and 90 miles from Great Falls.

DUMBnEASY

mmwb said:
How much are you asking for these items, what is the zip up there, and how much are you asking for each?
Wyoming, huh? You're only a day's drive away! Well, more or less. :) I'm 59639. 50 miles northwest of Helena. 80 miles northeast of Missoula. Not including shipping of course....$450 for the rearend and $400 for the tranny. However, if you'll come and get both of 'em ...(I can borrow a fork lift for the rearend).... I'll sell you both of them together for $600 and buy ya dinner and give you your own bedroom for one night.

406-362-4434 I'm Steve