• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DODGE M-880 series - Rebuilt Tranny and Rearend

DUMBnEASY

I have an M-886 and picked up both a tranny and rearend at the Foprest Service auction in Missoula as my own spares. But....Doc says I have to move closer to town so everything has to go. Picture attached. Private Email works best....
DUMBnEASY@aol.com

PS...Shipping weight oin the rearend is 620# and 195# for the tranny.

Attachments

DUMBnEASY

Re: RE: DODGE M-880 series - Rebuilt Tranny and Rearend

Bob H said:
Where ya at?
Lincoln, Montana - 50 miles from Helena; 80 miles from Missoula; and 90 miles from Great Falls.

DUMBnEASY

mmwb said:
How much are you asking for these items, what is the zip up there, and how much are you asking for each?
Wyoming, huh? You're only a day's drive away! Well, more or less. :) I'm 59639. 50 miles northwest of Helena. 80 miles northeast of Missoula. Not including shipping of course....$450 for the rearend and $400 for the tranny. However, if you'll come and get both of 'em ...(I can borrow a fork lift for the rearend).... I'll sell you both of them together for $600 and buy ya dinner and give you your own bedroom for one night.

406-362-4434 I'm Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks