• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I mix WMO and WVO?

Pawnshop

I am planing to run a 75/25 mix of WMO/pump gas filtered to 5m in my deuce and I was wondering if it would hurt to throw some MVO in there from time to time? I am not really looking for WVO to burn but if I come across some can I use it?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No reason not to ask. When I started out, I didn't know I could use Home heating oil, which is just No.2 diesel anyway.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking about running Extra Virgin Olive Oil but I'm afraid anything virgin might explode getting close to the truck.

;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Can I mix WMO and WVO?

Pawnshop said:
I was wondering if peppermint oil might make the exhaust smell nice!
I can see SasquatchSanta trying that!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That's the great thing about the old multi-fuel....it will digest just about anything with octane or cetane.......mine runs on a witches brew of stuff I scavenge from around here.
Even throw in a little laquer thinner for heat every now and then...gives the sytem a good cleaning out.
I filter it three times before it goes in the tank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks