• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I mix WMO and WVO?

Pawnshop

I am planing to run a 75/25 mix of WMO/pump gas filtered to 5m in my deuce and I was wondering if it would hurt to throw some MVO in there from time to time? I am not really looking for WVO to burn but if I come across some can I use it?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No reason not to ask. When I started out, I didn't know I could use Home heating oil, which is just No.2 diesel anyway.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking about running Extra Virgin Olive Oil but I'm afraid anything virgin might explode getting close to the truck.

;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Can I mix WMO and WVO?

Pawnshop said:
I was wondering if peppermint oil might make the exhaust smell nice!
I can see SasquatchSanta trying that!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That's the great thing about the old multi-fuel....it will digest just about anything with octane or cetane.......mine runs on a witches brew of stuff I scavenge from around here.
Even throw in a little laquer thinner for heat every now and then...gives the sytem a good cleaning out.
I filter it three times before it goes in the tank.