• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First EUC, the wait is killing me

msmith304

Sent mine off the 8th, no change yet. i know its supposed to take awhile, but i'm hoping to get lucky and get through quick. the wait is killing me. i'll go wax the fire engine again i guess then come back and start the refresh clicking marathon again...;-)

dittle

Get online with the live help and verify that they actually got the information. There have been many guys on here complain that nothing has happened with their EUC when all of a sudden they a notice from GL that their account is deliquint/locked and they have to pay to get it unlocked. Come to find out something happened with their EUC during the fax/email process and they didn't double check to verify that it actually got through. Its worth the 5 minutes it will take to verify.

Deuce_of_Spades

WARNING! If you do get it back as quick as you are hoping, don't post it here! You'll have some sore individuals. Most of us had some long wait times! Especially our FIRST ones.
I wish you luck.

m38inmaine

My first one took about 3 weeks, if your status is received euc/sent to battlecreek than it's a waiting game now.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first EUC took 4 months to complete this past summer. My wife set up an account and it only took 2 1/2 week then they deleted her account. Only one account per household :cry:.

You just never know

Warthog

jimm1009

EUC wait

I would highly recommend using the "Live Chat" option with GL.

Have customer number, event number, and lot number handy.
The more infor the better.
If they 'oh no we don't have it" then send it all in Certified Mail.
The little green card will be your proof of receipt and accepted in times of crawfishing by them.
Jim :razz:

reloader64

I e-mailed my EUC, but the website said "waiting for submission of EUC", or something like that. I called 4 days later (a lot of us are impatient) and a very nice young lady told me very politely that it may take several days to get posted. Amazingly, I got an e-mail about 30 minutes later asking for revisions. Sent the revisions the next day, and was approved in about 2 1/2 weeks. (Sorry, Deuce of Spades). See Norman, OK recovery thread for pictures. The short answer to this long story is, if the computer says "waiting for submission", give them a call. If it says "sent to Battle Creek", all you can do is wait.

Scott

OD_Coyote

FWIW - My EUC was sent to Battle Creek on 1/6 and I got my EUC approval/Paid In Full Invoice on 1/13. So your wait may be only 5 working days if all goes well. Good luck my brother!!!!!

uoa

I got an email back yesterday from GL, the .gov didn't like my drivers license so I had to resubmit the thing... grrr! I want my truck before they decide to demil it! :roll:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first EUC took 19 days from submission to approval. It was 12 days at Battle Creek with a holiday in the middle of that span.

kc5mzd

My first EUC took 4 months. I gave up and bid on a couple of other trucks. The second EUC was approved in 2 weeks. After I got the trucks home my first EUC got approved and I ended up with 7 total. Everyone asks why I got so many I just tell them "it was an accident".

g102

I got a lot of help from a friend of mine for my first EUC. took only 2-3 weeks. I bought a trailer and the EUC was submitted in 2 days on 12-29-08 and received the paid receipt in 1-7- 09. everything has been going very smooth for me.
received my form 97's for two tractors in 2 weeks.

I submitted the forms for my 97 tonight for the trailer. we'll see how long this one takes, Gary

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got an email back yesterday from GL, the .gov didn't like my drivers license so I had to resubmit the thing... grrr! I want my truck before they decide to demil it! :roll:

Looks like we will make the recovery ourselfs. The other "team" is picking up their trucks tomorrow.

Keep me posted.

Warthog

uoa

Looks like we will make the recovery ourselfs. The other "team" is picking up their trucks tomorrow.

Keep me posted.

Warthog
Thats to bad... Wednesday would have worked perfect for me. Oh well, I bet it will be soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks