• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First EUC, the wait is killing me

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know the waiting is painful, but patients everyone. My first EUC last year only took 4 1/2 months. :evil:

Now its down to a couple of weeks. It will get here when it gets here.

BimmerPower

Banned
EUC CLEARED!!! Now time for the recovery...

Here's my timeline of events in case anyone want's to know:

Submission of EUC Pending 02/05/2009 EUC revisions requested from Customer 02/17/2009 EUC sent to Battle Creek 02/23/2009 Approved 03/03/2009 Customer Notified 03/03/2009

ralbelt

My first took about two weeks , now my second took 4 weeks Gl lost my faxes twice, I called today to recover an M101 and am told there might be a missprint and it is really an M105. The auction pictures were definately a M101 , now I'll print pics in the future. I guess i'll have to tell the wife I need a deuce cuz the M1008 can't pull the trailer.

found the M101 "good to go"

Last edited:

msmith304

Hopefully pending paying uncle sam some hard earned tax money, I'll be able to update on the timeline on EUC number 2... But you'd think in the computer age this would take at a max three or four days, first , second or tenth EUC.

ARYankee

Well the wait is over sort of.... My EUC cleared and I got my paid in full invoice. Now I just have to figure out when I'm going to go recover it. My timeline goes as follows: Feb 20 Awarded Auction and faxed in EUC along with copy of DL; Feb 26 Had revisions and needed scanned copy of DL; Feb 27 EUC approved and sent off to Battle Creek; Mar 9 EUC cleared and got my paid in full invoice. Not bad. I checked my account about 20 times today. It has been driving me crazy. I'm so excited about be able to get it now. I'm going to print out the recovery list and go buy what I need and then my wife and I are off to get it. I'm thinking Thursday or Friday.

ARYankee

I'm sorry. I know the wait was sucking really bad for me. I guess because it is my first and I'm living the dream.

ABN173

I am sucking on this end guys, my wait has not been long but my primary vehicle a 03 Dodge Durango started having problems after the cross-country PCS move from FT Benning, GA to FT Lewis Washington. After several mis-diagnosis (and wasted money $1200) I had it towed to the Dealership here in Tacoma, and they are in the middle of a partial rebuild ( another 3k) So the only transportation I have is a motorcycle which helps but the family is stranded pretty much. So yes this wait is horrible as I need a vehicle really bad and I have one sitting at the GL site here that I can't have yet.

Then there is the fear that something might go wrong with my EUC as it may just look wrong since I have a PA state driver's License with a Columbus, GA address on it. (this is legal as I am a PA resident claiming military out of state) and there is also the fact that my physical address is not the same as the DL address since I just moved up here a few weeks ago. I did include official PCS orders and my Mil ID in the packet along with a letter from the housing office on DOD letterhead that varifies my address on base, so perhaps that will help.

Dale

AceHigh

Ya know, it seems active military ought to get a break on this stuff. The whole process is to determine you are who you say, and they already know who the AD mil guys are.

Sumoman

I won mine around the same time and it is in the final processing at DRMS (past Battle Creek), but as of yet no word. This is my second EUC and I would bet that the processing differs with the GL person doing the processing:roll:

I think I will just stare at my truck for a few weeks when i get it:-D

ARYankee

I picked mine up this morning without any issues. It was awesome!!!! It was also my first time driving a deuce. I love it! I'm rolling out to the inlaws this weekend to test it out.

ABN173

Dam....this wait is killing me, I have a vehicle down for a engine rebuild and all I have is my motorcycle. It was freakin COLD riding in this morning and it is so aggrevating to know I have a running 1008 that I can't have yet!

zb39

1st euc for 2 dueces is at battlecreek, waiting on that i bought 2 trailers, 2nd euc is in and looks good, waiting on that i came close to buying a wrecker or a 5 ton today. This could get expensive.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks