• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello!

catalinacat

Hello, I have an auto repair business in Southern California, and one of your members just gave me this site info! So here Iam. This is my 52 M38. Thanks for having me! Cat

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Nice truck.Man, you are down the road from me. Ever go to the SCMVCC swapmeet?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is at the Irwindale AmVets post. 2nd Sunday of the month. It is the SCMVCC's monthly meeting/swap meet. I sell some stuff there. Usually do between $60 and $200 dollars. It is just a small thing. Maybe the next time you come down to Fontana, we can arrange it on the Sunday of the meet.

AN/ARC186

Hello, I have an auto repair business in Southern California, and one of your members just gave me this site info! So here Iam. This is my 52 M38. Thanks for having me! Cat
Hey guys, these folks really saved our bacon while we were driving from Washington state to San Antonio.granted we were driving a Wrangler and not an M38 but no ones perfect!:driver:

pvtjorge

I'm fairly new to this site also. I thought the main interest was all about larger MV's specifically Dueces. So I felt a little out of the league.
Anyway I am proud of what I have.

Attachments

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard to both of you. This is a serious sickness that seems to be spreading all over the globe. Try to contain your OD flu as long as possible.

catalinacat said:
No just this one! This was my first car and I still have her after all these years!!
That's a great first car...I wish I would have had something like that for a first car.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks