• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wtb mt1029

Whiterabbit

Looking for a new"ish" or NOS MT1029 mount and pwr cable and FM ant cable. I see alot of the newer green ones but am looking for the "dirty yellow green" if that makes any sense:roll:. Got a PRC77,2060a amp/pwr supply and a 1729 ant.
Thanks,

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wish I would have seen this a day or two ago. I am leaving for Georgia in 2 hrs but it would take me over an hour to go get this mount. Won't happen this trip and doubt you want to wait until June. I know the color you're talking about and I always referred to it as mustard olive drab but I'm sure someone has a more official title like 'drab, olive Number xxx.

If can't find one of that color closer, PM me and I can either ship it or bring it down in June. I might come in May but unlikely. I will be at Aberdeen though if you're coming north.

Whiterabbit

Thanks guys,
Been peicing the radio together and scored the 2060 pwr/amp mount a couple days ago and a buddy had a "suggar scoup" mount and ant. to give me.:-D I figgured I could get a base off e pay but they all think the are made of gold.
I think I found the color code for "mustard OD"=23070
I'll let 'ya know if I find one before June.
PS. anyone seen a radio mounted on a M274 "mule"??

CanonNinja

i actually have an NOS one, still in the original box, with NOS sugar scoop i got from an install kit a while back. both are "new" 383 green though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks