• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wtb mt1029

Whiterabbit

Looking for a new"ish" or NOS MT1029 mount and pwr cable and FM ant cable. I see alot of the newer green ones but am looking for the "dirty yellow green" if that makes any sense:roll:. Got a PRC77,2060a amp/pwr supply and a 1729 ant.
Thanks,

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wish I would have seen this a day or two ago. I am leaving for Georgia in 2 hrs but it would take me over an hour to go get this mount. Won't happen this trip and doubt you want to wait until June. I know the color you're talking about and I always referred to it as mustard olive drab but I'm sure someone has a more official title like 'drab, olive Number xxx.

If can't find one of that color closer, PM me and I can either ship it or bring it down in June. I might come in May but unlikely. I will be at Aberdeen though if you're coming north.

Whiterabbit

Thanks guys,
Been peicing the radio together and scored the 2060 pwr/amp mount a couple days ago and a buddy had a "suggar scoup" mount and ant. to give me.:-D I figgured I could get a base off e pay but they all think the are made of gold.
I think I found the color code for "mustard OD"=23070
I'll let 'ya know if I find one before June.
PS. anyone seen a radio mounted on a M274 "mule"??

CanonNinja

i actually have an NOS one, still in the original box, with NOS sugar scoop i got from an install kit a while back. both are "new" 383 green though