• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone Inspection

chill63

I won an M35A2 at Redstone during sale 4107. If anyone is heading out there in the near future, could you please take a look at truck #3687 and let me know what she's like?

GL just requested revisions to my EUC last night, and I had it back to them within 45 minutes. Hopefully, it will be off the Battle Creek soon. Whenever that gets done, I could use some help with loadout and possible short-term storage also.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

jrou111

Nice truck, I bid on that one :) Congrats man. I won't be going up there for a few more weeks, but you might want to PM wreckerman. He practically lives up there.

chill63

Alredneck - PM replied!

Thanks to all that replied and emailed so far.

P.S. My EUC was sent to Battle Creek on Tuesday.

Last edited:

jrou111

My EUC was cleared from BC today - got my PIF Invoice! It'll probably be May 1 or May 8 when I go for my pickup/recovery though based on their backlog from event 4107. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks