• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone Inspection

chill63

I won an M35A2 at Redstone during sale 4107. If anyone is heading out there in the near future, could you please take a look at truck #3687 and let me know what she's like?

GL just requested revisions to my EUC last night, and I had it back to them within 45 minutes. Hopefully, it will be off the Battle Creek soon. Whenever that gets done, I could use some help with loadout and possible short-term storage also.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

jrou111

Nice truck, I bid on that one :) Congrats man. I won't be going up there for a few more weeks, but you might want to PM wreckerman. He practically lives up there.

chill63

Alredneck - PM replied!

Thanks to all that replied and emailed so far.

P.S. My EUC was sent to Battle Creek on Tuesday.

Last edited:

jrou111

My EUC was cleared from BC today - got my PIF Invoice! It'll probably be May 1 or May 8 when I go for my pickup/recovery though based on their backlog from event 4107. :roll: