• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to build a trailer for hunting ...camping.

GTIMANiac

I would really like to mod a Pioneer Tool or a M105A2 into a trailer that I can carry my 2 gun dogs in along with all my camping gear.

Are these good choices? Or just totally off the wall?

TIA
-Scott

JohnnyReb

Really matters what you are looking for; Are you going to pull it behind a deuce? If not, then I think there would be better choices in the civilly market for modification: a better ride(for the dogs), cheaper to modify, and not as heavy to pull.
JMHO
JR

FrankUSMC

M105 trailers can be fixed up for animals. I have the best one of 10 that I got from DRMO made into a chicken coop. I will see if I can get Garrbee to post a photo of it.
I would go with a M101 trailer, that M105 is to heavy, but they are very cheap!
One of the few, Frank

GTIMANiac

Now that I have put a little more thought into it I am thinking that I should probably keep kenneling my dogs in the truck and look into modifying a M416 and just towing my gear in. Lighter and more practical.