• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to build a trailer for hunting ...camping.

GTIMANiac

I would really like to mod a Pioneer Tool or a M105A2 into a trailer that I can carry my 2 gun dogs in along with all my camping gear.

Are these good choices? Or just totally off the wall?

TIA
-Scott

JohnnyReb

Really matters what you are looking for; Are you going to pull it behind a deuce? If not, then I think there would be better choices in the civilly market for modification: a better ride(for the dogs), cheaper to modify, and not as heavy to pull.
JMHO
JR

FrankUSMC

M105 trailers can be fixed up for animals. I have the best one of 10 that I got from DRMO made into a chicken coop. I will see if I can get Garrbee to post a photo of it.
I would go with a M101 trailer, that M105 is to heavy, but they are very cheap!
One of the few, Frank

GTIMANiac

Now that I have put a little more thought into it I am thinking that I should probably keep kenneling my dogs in the truck and look into modifying a M416 and just towing my gear in. Lighter and more practical.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks