• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

salvage yard in or near to Oklahoma

army_nurse

does anyone know of a salvage yard for parts for my M35 in Oklahoma. I live in northeast ok so the other states that are close would be fine also. and thanks for your assistance ahead of time. this site and its members have been a great help to me.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anyone know of a salvage yard for parts for my M35 in Oklahoma. I live in northeast ok so the other states that are close would be fine also. and thanks for your assistance ahead of time. this site and its members have been a great help to me.
There are a couple of places in OK.
Brown's Military Vehicles in Binger, OK
[SIZE=-1]RR 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Binger, OK 73009[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](405) 656-2762‎

There is also a guy that specializes in
[/SIZE] 5-ton stuff near Tahliquah. I can't find his info right now.

Depending on what you need, combst32 out of Ft Smith has a lot of small stuff.

If you have a list the Oklahoma SS group can probably find it for you.

Tackettr

Warthog,
I'd like to know about the 5 ton at Tahliquah. Let me know if you find more info on him.

PS: What's the status of your dump truck in Ft Smith?

combat32

Let me know what you are lookin for Nurse, got lots of goodies:-D and I have to make a run to Joe's casa in okie city pretty soon

army_nurse

Combst32

I need a soft top and the support system for it, or a hard top if the price is great ( the hard top could have some damage i can fix it as long as its not rusted out or bent to the point of no return) i would like to have a canvas and bows for the bed. hood hinges as well as seats (the foam part with good covers on them) and a drivers side front fender. if this is my wish list i would like to add ive been good. the rest of the parts i can order and would rather have new than used. and please advise me in a place to find the 24v light bulbs i need for the turn signals and break lights.

Once again thanks to everyone for all their help and direction as well as wisdom.

Army_nurse

a.k.a. mark